CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Nothing New...Thank the Lord

Nothing is going on. Absolutely Nothing. Praise be to God! Nothing.
The holiday's were terrible....
Don't get me wrong. The holidays with my family was wonderful! Had a great time. Enjoyed everyone's company. Got shot with Nerf Darts. Giggles, Giggles and More Giggles. The kids love to shoot me. I think it is because I shoot back..WAR!!!!! Spent time with my Grandparents. Even cooked a meal for them. Anyone who knows me knows I am NOT a cook. But they seemed to like it.
The holidays seemed to just be awful for alot of families around me. We lost Maria. A nurse that I work with lost her son on Christmas day and another nurse I work with...Her house burned to the ground on New Year's Day. My cousin lost her Uncle on Christmas eve. So much loss and pain in such a short time. So I prayed for peace. Thank God for his peace. Again. Nothing is going on and I thank the Lord for it. I pray that nothing is going on in your life too :)

0 comments: